In a progressively expanding off-road automobile market worldwide, manufacturers are developing more vehicles that are geared towards performing hard work. Though Can-Am has several sport recreational bikes in its fleet, Can-Am Defender is the newest addition that is grabbing a lot of attention among people due to its hardest working capacity.
The all new Defender HD8 XT from Can-Am has an inbuilt Rotax 799cc V-Twin that delivers plenty of continuous power to its user. The amount of power and torque produced by this vehicle are 50 horsepower and 50 feet pounds respectively.
VTT cote a cote usagé machine comes with robust transmission system and a high-class Quick Response System to give seamless transmission engagement to the driver. This feature also increases the lifespan of the belt present in the machine.
This bike can easily tow 2k pounds of cargo and is able to carry 1k pounds in the bed.
Can-Am Defender HD8 XT provides open rear differential that makes it quite easy to work around tough or sensitive landscape. It enables turf protection and tight turning. The (2×4) lockable rear provides an improved 2WD traction. In case of slick rocky terrain or deep mud, you can depend on the (4×4) open rear for better maneuverability and a (4×4) locked rear panel for improved traction.
The seat of this bike is made using high-quality thick and durable vinyl material. The superior quality of material ensures long life. Flip up passenger seat provides enough space on the passenger side, to keep tools and other belongings safely.
- Comfortable seating
- Dynamic Power Steering
- Stable when loaded
- 799cc V-Twin Engine
- Electronic fuel injection system
- Electric starting system
- Drive by Shaft which is Selectable 2×4 or 4×4; Turf Model
- Transmission system is Continuously Variable (CVT)
- Suspension is Type or Travel
- Front tire specification: Maxxis Bighorn 2.0† 27 x 9 x 14 inches.
- Rear tire specification: Maxxis Bighorn 2.0† 27 x 11 x 14 inches.
- Dual Hydraulic Disc front brake
- Hydraulic Disc rear brake
- Wheelbase is of 83 inches
- Dry weight capacity is 1550lbs
- Ground clearance is 11in
- Dimensions: 120 (Length) x 62 (width) x 78(height)
- Fuel capacity is 10.6 Gal
- Load Capacity
- Towing capacity is 2000lbs
- Payload capacity is 1500lbs
- Available in variety of colors such as Pure Magnesium Metallic, and Intense Red
All these features make Can-Am Defender HD8 XT DPS, the most remarkable bike present on the market nowadays.