Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is deemed to be an all-rounder when it comes to business management solution that is user-friendly, assists you in connecting your business, and helps in making smarter decisions. It is designed in functionality within Microsoft Dynamics NAV and is adaptable to expand business applications to other Microsoft services like Office 365, Microsoft Flow, Power BI and PowerApps. As your business requirements change Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution will also grow and make the best of the latest technology. If you are choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Versions, it will be further divided into two choices: Essential or Premium.
Essential Version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution
Elevates sturdy functionality and the power of the cloud to promote better communication and information exchange across all areas of your business. The Essential feature comprises the following areas with instances of the functionality of each:
- Advanced Financial Management: Cost Accounting, Inter-Company Postings, Cash Flow Forecast, Responsibility Centers, Multiple Currencies.
- Customer Relationship Management: Contact Management, Opportunities, Outlook Client Integration, Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) Connectivity.
- Inventory Management: Item Categories, Stock Keeping Units, Multiple Locations, Nonstock Items, Item Tracking.
- Sales: Pricing, Discounting, Sales Tax/VAT (depending on country), Return Order Management, Invoices, Order Management.
- Project Management: Resources, Time Sheets, Estimates, Jobs
- Warehouse Management: Put Away, Pick, Automated Data Capture System, Bin Set-Up, Warehouse Management Systems, Cycle Counting.
Premium Version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution
The Premium feature comprises all the functionality in the Essential version and adds gold to ERP solution with two additional components which are Service Management and Manufacturing.
- Service Management: Dispatching, Planning, Service Orders, Contracts.
- Manufacturing: Supply Planning, Agile Manufacturing, Capacity Planning, Demand Forecasting, Finite Loading, Machines Centers. Production BOM.