Top free Internet marketing tools for successful online marketing
Think of anything you put up on the internet as a product. It doesn't matter if that product is an actual product sold through your online business or a fledgling blog about books and authors in your country. As a product, you want it to be seen (and, in some cases, bought) by as many people as possible. After all, if this isn't your intention, why put it on the internet at all?
This is why internet marketing is so important. It helps raise awareness for your product online. Internet marketing is not as difficult as many would think, but it does entail a number of areas and factors from search engine optimization to keywords to directory submissions, among a host of others. Here are some amazing free internet marketing tools that can help make the task of online marketing so much easier:
- Google Alerts: There are a number of crucial tools that are hosted by Google. Google Alerts is a tool that informs you about a certain keyword you're monitoring. For instance, you're monitoring the keyword "Stephanie Meyer Breaking Dawn," a topic you thoroughly tackle on your blog. Any other blog or website that contains the keyword will be brought to your attention. This is important for back-linking purposes, among others.
- Google Analytics is an extremely useful tool that tracks your site's traffic thoroughly. This tool will give you statistical proof on whether your marketing techniques worked or not and where they worked and didn't work, among others.
- Google Blog Search: Another Google tool, blogsearch.google.com is a search engine for blogs. This allows you to search for particular topics and just get blog results. You can use the results in many ways. It is a great tool for your back-linking efforts and can be used to check out what is going on with whatever topic you are working with. This will save you the trouble of rummaging through search engine results for specific blogs.
- Copyscape: This online service is free and allows you to see if the content you have used or wish to use has been duplicated on the web elsewhere. Copyscape looks at every single word on the content and matches it on the content posted on the internet. You will see what particular part of the content is a duplicate, as well as the extent of the duplication. This is one of the most used free internet marketing tools today.
- Yahoo Buzz: One of the marketing tools that allow you to find out the top searches for the day. For instance, during the August 7-8 weekend period, the keyword "Batman: Arkham City" is one of the breakout search keywords for Yahoo!
Many other websites offer the similar service.
- eBay Pulse: One of the many tools that can give an idea of what is currently being bought online. This site shows you the most popular searches on eBay. It goes without saying, this is a very important tools for eCommerce sites.
While these aforementioned tools can be of great help to your marketing endeavors, there are several more free internet marketing tools available online. Explore them to see which ones fit your niches and your special needs.
Author J. C. Clain is a freelance internet marketing consultant and writer. His newest project, An Article Submitter's Blog, is a free informative website designed to help anybody achieve success with an online business through article marketing. For further information on Internet and Article Marketing, go to -> http://articlesubmitterblog.com/